Skip to main content

EUROPE

I found this on Pinterest and decided that if Arthur and I do decide to trek across Europe, this is definitely the route we would take. Also, the next blog post will be pictures of all these beautiful places, so stay tuned!



1. Fly to London (there are actually pretty cheap flights from the U.S sometimes...so this is where we would start)
2.  Fly to Dublin.. London-->Dublin (one way flights can be as low as $50.. what a deal!)
3.  Head to Paris for some crepes and the Eiffel Tower.
4.  Next stop is either Lisbon or Porto, Portugal.  Beautiful.
5.  MADRID.  except I think I would rather go to Sevilla (Where I studied abroad) or Barcelona.  But in reality, all of Spain is gorgeous.
6.  Headed to Geneva, Switzerland.  I imagine beautiful hikes in the crisp mountain air and wonderful people.  It looks beautiful.
7.  Venice or Verona, Italia! Ciao Bella.
8. Lake Bled, Slovenia.  Look at those mountains.  WOW.
9. Plitvice Lakes, Croatia.  We would definitely not pass these up.  We would also probably not want to leave...
10. Croatia.  Again... Because it's gorgeous.  And every spot is a spot you should see.  So lets spend a little more time here.
11. Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.  Packed city with beautiful sights.  I haven't heard much about this country, that's why it would be awesome to visit.
12.  Serbia once.  The city lights and buildings look beautiful.  Europe is beautiful.
13. Serbia twice.  The mountains and rivers would be amazing hiking spots.  I didn't know water could be that blue.
14. Montenegro.  Not sure what city we would choose yet, but looking at the pictures, every city looks so beautiful!
15. Thessaloniki, Greece.  The water looks beautiful, especially with the buildings reflecting off of it. Plus it would be fun to try to navigate with street signs in Greek.
16. Istanbul, Turkey. I have wanted to visit this city for so long! I have heard such great things about this giant city.
17. Bucharest, Romania --> This city looks modern.  Arthur's favorite!
18. Budapest, Hungary.  Because through this journey, we will probably get hungary**.
19. Bratislava, Slovakia.  Again with these European buildings! Can we get some of these in the U.S??
20.  Vienna, Austria.  Partially due to Billy Joel's song, VIENNA. "Slow down! You crazy child, you're so ambitious for a juvenile...." Let's slow down while looking at Vienna.
21. Prague, Czech Please.  Walter Towers.  Look these up! This city looks amazing.  There is so much character here, how beautiful!
22. Warsaw, Poland.  Some of these cities have the coolest architecture! And I am in love with the colorful buildings all around.
23.  Berlin, Germany.  It's a big city and the Berliner Dom looks amazing. (Look it up!)
24. Luxembourg.  This tiny country is often forgotten but how could you forget such a beautiful place! Castles, green EVERYWHERE, and old and beautiful buildings.
25. Brussel, Belgium.  Lets see, definitely would have some WAFFLES and CHOCOLATE.
26. Amsterdam, Netherlands.  I would skip out on the Red Light District but head straight to the amazing buildings, cool canals, and the great shopping.
27.  This stop is Copenhagen, Denmark.  It looks colorful, and the architecture looks awesome.
28. Headed to Gothenburg, Sweden! It looks cool, and I have always wanted to go to Sweden.
29.  Oslo, Norway.  Because why not??
30. Finland! Talk about gorgeous views.  Plus a chance to see the Northern Lights? I'll take it!
31. I added on stop in here... Estonia.  Where Arthur was born! That would be so cool. And it looks pretty too.



Comments

  1. Please advise what app you are using to make this map. I would like to use it to illustrate our 1970 tour of Europe! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No words needed.

Names are only so helpful--> but pictures! That's what draws people in.  Could be a memory of a time, or the feeling you get when you picture yourself in that situation.  The power of photography is huge . Pictures can take you back to a moment you had-- one that you could never go back and repeat, and it gives you joy.  Photography can also cause laughter, and quite frequently--embarrassment.  For those pictures, thankfully there is a delete button.  But compare this post to my last one.  Instead of the names of all of the cities and countries to visit on a Eurotrip , try pictures .  See if it entices you more.  These pictures correlate with the list of cities in my previous blogpost... but I will have to split it in half and show you the first fifteen in this post, the last 16 in the next.. :)

Tiffany & Co Bridal Shower

So you've seen my Coral themed bridal shower (For those of you that haven't, you should definitely check it out here ) but as my duties as a maid of honor, I was given the opportunity and privilege to host my cousin's bridal shower.  When I asked her what she wanted as a theme- she knew instantly.  "Breakfast at Tiffany's".  I had no idea how many great ideas I would find on Pinterest under this category, but let me tell you- there was millions!  It was so fun.  We had it this last saturday at the same place I had mine at- so some of the things look pretty similar, just in a different color.  Everyone was asked to wear black which was adorable, and the bride wore a black and white dress so she stood out.  She looked so beautiful.

10 Reasons Why Japan is Wonderful

Japan is a very special, unique little place.  Well- it’s not THAT little. Especially when it holds a population of around 127 million.  But what makes Japan so great?  Because as soon as you step on their soil, you know there is something wonderful about the place.  I’ve compiled a list of interesting characteristics about Japan and its people that have captured my love for this foreign, hello-kitty loving, beautiful place.   CUSTOMER SERVICE.  I haven’t been somewhere that has such great customer service.  They will literally run to get you what you asked for, or run around to try and make sure that the customer is happy.  I once asked about a product in the grocery store and they ran to the back of the store, bagged up what I needed, and ran it back to me in under two minutes. 2.       CUSTOMER SERVICE IN RESTAURANTS The customer service in restaurants is quite different than in the U.S.  Typically, they have a button at the table that you press when you are ready t