Skip to main content

Tiffany & Co Bridal Shower

So you've seen my Coral themed bridal shower (For those of you that haven't, you should definitely check it out here) but as my duties as a maid of honor, I was given the opportunity and privilege to host my cousin's bridal shower.  When I asked her what she wanted as a theme- she knew instantly.  "Breakfast at Tiffany's".  I had no idea how many great ideas I would find on Pinterest under this category, but let me tell you- there was millions!  It was so fun.  We had it this last saturday at the same place I had mine at- so some of the things look pretty similar, just in a different color.  Everyone was asked to wear black which was adorable, and the bride wore a black and white dress so she stood out.  She looked so beautiful.


For starters, the invites looked a little something like this:
Adorable, right?!
 Now I am late to head up to Portland for my second dress fitting, so I am just going to post a bunch of pictures from the shower, somewhat unorganized.  Please forgive me :)





Blue Lemonade :)

















These look nasty, I know.  It's the effort that counts, right??
Her Tiffany & Co cake :)
Gluten Free and Dairy Free table
He Said/She said game
Sara and her huge gift table :)

Part of the group 


We played a toilet paper lingerie game, this is the winning team... 
Sara's other maid of honor and her sister :) (aka my two sisters)
LOVE 
Sara and her bridesmaids :)


Gift boxes for everyone :) 
Sara received a whip as a gift... hilarious! As you can tell, I was shocked and Brooke didn't know what to think...
The bride and her mother :) (my cousin and aunt)


The shower was so much fun and it turned out wonderfully.  It was an awful lot of work but it was totally worth it.  Sara is going to look beautiful on her wedding day as she did during her bridal shower :)




And of course I have to end with my sexy fiancé and his cute little sister ;)



<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No words needed.

Names are only so helpful--> but pictures! That's what draws people in.  Could be a memory of a time, or the feeling you get when you picture yourself in that situation.  The power of photography is huge . Pictures can take you back to a moment you had-- one that you could never go back and repeat, and it gives you joy.  Photography can also cause laughter, and quite frequently--embarrassment.  For those pictures, thankfully there is a delete button.  But compare this post to my last one.  Instead of the names of all of the cities and countries to visit on a Eurotrip , try pictures .  See if it entices you more.  These pictures correlate with the list of cities in my previous blogpost... but I will have to split it in half and show you the first fifteen in this post, the last 16 in the next.. :)

10 Reasons Why Japan is Wonderful

Japan is a very special, unique little place.  Well- it’s not THAT little. Especially when it holds a population of around 127 million.  But what makes Japan so great?  Because as soon as you step on their soil, you know there is something wonderful about the place.  I’ve compiled a list of interesting characteristics about Japan and its people that have captured my love for this foreign, hello-kitty loving, beautiful place.   CUSTOMER SERVICE.  I haven’t been somewhere that has such great customer service.  They will literally run to get you what you asked for, or run around to try and make sure that the customer is happy.  I once asked about a product in the grocery store and they ran to the back of the store, bagged up what I needed, and ran it back to me in under two minutes. 2.       CUSTOMER SERVICE IN RESTAURANTS The customer service in restaurants is quite different than in the U.S.  Typically, they have a button at the table that you press when you are ready t